Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would a make up artist tell you that you are ugly?

Ever since 5th grade kids have always told me that I was ugly? I have only had family members, a teacher, and a make up artist tell me that I am pretty? Why? Was he just saying that because I called myself ugly? Or did he really think that I was pretty and everyone else was just being mean? Or was he just lying? Would a make up artist tell you that you are ugly?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But no one should ever tell another person they are ugly, That is just too rude and mean. Look all around there is someone for everyone and that means somebody didn't think they were ugly, Proving the Beauty is in the eye of the beholder theory.Would a make up artist tell you that you are ugly?
I would sure hope that a makeup artist wouldn't tell you that you are ugly. However, whether or not he's lying is up to his conscience versus your self esteem. But, a cosmetician usually sees the bone structure and potential and what you can become with their makeup. Also, many people aren't ugly, they just need to learn how to better groom, and style and makeup and take care of themselves. So, if you went and got a makeover, (maybe get a few) look in the mirror, and tell yourself what you think, with all outsider thoughts away. If you want to send me a picture privately by email (so as not to embarrass yourself) you may, and I'll let you know any tips, I might have that could possibly help in this fashion. Otherwise, chinup. Beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder. And if you like what you see, then you'll gain confidence. If you gain confidence, that's half the battle right there. Because, more than beauty, other people see self confidence. That in itself is a beautiful trait. Good luck.
never think of yourself as ugly, everybody is beautiful in their own way. don't let people put you down and make you feel bad about yourself.






A make up artist should be able to find beauty in anyone or at least be able to see the best features a person has, maybe that's what he/she did with you. Kids can be mean, especially if they are jealous of you, don't take what they say to heart. If you feel good about yourself then that's all that matters.
idk.......if that kids say that 2u, give em' a hit
Well it sounds like you are going around saying ';I'm Ugly';. 5th grade kids are pretty mean, so I wouldn't let there opinion affect me. Do you need people to tell you whether you are petty or ugly? Can't you tell when you look in the mirror? If someone asked me if I thought they were pretty, I would say yes just so I wouldn't hurt there feelings. You need confidence. xox
everyone that called you ugly are jerks and lying. They are trying to hurt your feelings. Every one is pretty in their own way. Your self esteem is hurt. Please realize pretty is more then looks it is who you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder