Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some quotes on being a make up artist?

Also, What is the quote about how humans were once one being, but zeus feared their power? thank you!What are some quotes on being a make up artist?
';Real beauty is supposed to be fake';What are some quotes on being a make up artist?
“How she smiles for the camera: When I'm on a photo shoot, I get my make-up artist to lift her top up and flash her boobs.” - Natalie Imbruglia





“Don't take yourself too dang seriously. If you remember that, you will always have a good experience on set. If you are too serious you miss out on making friends with the make-up artists, set-hands and whoever else is there.” - Melissa Canon





“I started crying once I met my brothers and then I couldn't stop. Then, I was whisked away quickly by the make-up artist, who tried to dab over the tearstains but it was no good because I kept on crying anyway.” - Aoibhinn Ni Shúilleabháin





“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” - Saint Augustine
';Everyone is beautiful, make-up artists simply enhance natural beauty';


-Me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder