Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking for a make-up artist in the memphis area any ideas.?

I am getting married in march and would love a professional to do me and the grls make-up on my big day. If you know of anyone please respond.I am looking for a make-up artist in the memphis area any ideas.?
call some of the more high priced salons in your area, most of the spa type places that do hair and nails will also do makeup. or you could go the cheap route and find a cosmetology school! maybe there's a paul mitchell school where a student can do your makeup for like $20. OR try dept store makeup counters, no appointment necessary and you have a huge selection of brands! just make a min purchase so the girl doing your makeup gets commission for it.I am looking for a make-up artist in the memphis area any ideas.?
Just a suggestion since I don't live in the area, but check with a couple of your upper class hotels if they have a beauty spa, Go check out their work first hand on some of the woman they are going at the time. If you like what you see, ask the artist if they are available for private hire for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder