Thursday, December 10, 2009

My friend is a professional make-up artist and I want to get her a set of nice brushes engraved with her name?

does anyone know of any websites that provide this kind of service?My friend is a professional make-up artist and I want to get her a set of nice brushes engraved with her name?
If she is a professional makeup artist, it's more than likely that she already has a quality set of brushes. Have you thought about a nice brush roll or case instead? Many retail outlets do embroidery, so you could easily order a fabric brush roll and have her name embroidered / screen printed etc on.My friend is a professional make-up artist and I want to get her a set of nice brushes engraved with her name?
coastal scents makes reely good brushes but i dunno if they woul provide this kinda service. I would suggest calling them and asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder