Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you give me some information on becoming a make-up artist?

Hi, I'm twelve years old and for about the past two months, I have been wanting to get into the make-up and hair industry. I have had a life-long dream of opening my own diner though. I was thinking this morning, and I came up with the idea that I could own a diner, but when I wasn't working there, I could take appointments for hair and make-up. Please tell me what you think and if you have any tips you are willing to share, please do. Thank you.Can you give me some information on becoming a make-up artist?
The first step in becoming a cosmetologist is to graduate from HS after that you need to attend a cosmetology school and get your certification, you will need the same amount of schooling to open a restaurant, for the time being concentrate on getting your own make-up and skin care as perfect as possible and practice on some friendsCan you give me some information on becoming a make-up artist?
your way too young, but just do what you can


and stay in school

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder