Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find good quality make up artist kits for cheaper than buying retail (like MAC)?

I am most interested in a variety of eyeshadows to come sold all in one package. MAC shadows could easily run my budget into the ground, is there any alternatives?Where can I find good quality make up artist kits for cheaper than buying retail (like MAC)?
try nyx cosmetics! it is sooo cheap and it is extremely pigmented! i love their eyeshadows and it is worth ten times more than what you pay for. im also excited about their new brushes they are previwing (it looks like nyx is copying the 188-187 brushs from MAC http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/p鈥?/a> )





dont take my word for it, pursebuzz did a review about nyx too!


http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZhcJiLglOEA


http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-iTE52HTzwWhere can I find good quality make up artist kits for cheaper than buying retail (like MAC)?
I think WetN'Wild is a good alternative. It's not the best in the world, but it is quite usable. Basically, if you know how to apply makeup well, then brand should not be a problem, even if it is really cheap.





I started using cover girl and neutrogena too. Usually i would use half, if i feel like the quality might be similiar. Like I would use blush and eyeshadow from Cover girl and use mascara and lip gloss from wet n' wild. Only because Wet N wild (or cheaper brands) does not carry all the colors needed by different individuals. Like they only come in 3 colors of blush and cover girl might have more available. =)
beauty supply stores usually have a good selection or Cover Girl and other WalMart brands work well and are cheaper than MAC although MAC is theeee best
You can try Walgreens!
You could try www.elf.com This site is what I use. I hope you like it too, plus it is cheap.
Rimmel. I especially love their eye shadow quads that come in smokey colors. This brand has the only inexpensive eyeshadow that I am happy with. You can find it at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. Kate Moss is their spokes model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder