Thursday, December 3, 2009

I LOVE MAC cosmetics. How do I go about to become a make-up artist?

Any girls work for MAC here? can you tell me what you had to go through as far as classes, certifications to get hired? thanks so much!I LOVE MAC cosmetics. How do I go about to become a make-up artist?
go to beauty schoolI LOVE MAC cosmetics. How do I go about to become a make-up artist?
go to the mac website they have a list of schools ,just put in the state you live and it will show up.
It depends on the state you live in. For instance, in CT you only get a certification. For MA, you need a licensure. So, check with a local cosmotology school about that.





They offer make up artistry classes, but it's normally only a few times a year.





Mine was a series of 8 classes, all 6 hours long.





To work for a make up company or other places where you can do make up artistry on people, you'll first probably have to come up with a book [before and after pictures of make up you've done]





After that you apply just like you'd apply anywhere else.
I know this isn't really an answer, but, I want to become a makeup artist tooo!





if anyone can help, can you email me at hilaryxxduff@yahoo.com
http://nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com/





email this person... she's totally into makeup and everything and would probably know how to.
First off to be a make-up artist you have to be artisy and know how to apply make-up.





But here's a good video of this girl who is MAC make-up artist, I hope this gives you all the information you're looking for. Plus you could always ask her for more information if you wanted!





http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRRxk83FtHM
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder