Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should Hilary Clinton hire a designer and make-up artist to help her look more energetic?

Hilary Clinton looks tired to me. I would like to see her update her apperance clothing ( I would volunteer) and get a makeup artist to help her look more energetic.


Please limit your answers to the question not your political point of view.


ThanksShould Hilary Clinton hire a designer and make-up artist to help her look more energetic?
LOL.Should Hilary Clinton hire a designer and make-up artist to help her look more energetic?
If they took off her makeup she would be a skeleton or a pitbull, I don't know which.


But I'd sooner put makeup on a shark, underwater while I'm bleeding.
No, she should keep on looking like crap that way people won't vote for her because they don't want to look at her!





LoL, sorry, I know you asked me not to, but I couldn't resist.





鈾?xoxo
who the hell cares?


besides, shes a cougar, id do her
She DEFINATELY NEEDS one.
Sorry, I'm going to have to say ';Nah, screw you. I'm going to implement politics here.';


Hilary Clinton doesn't need to be energetic. You know why? Because she's not. I don't really think she's going to be a good president, either, because her solution to any problem is ';Ban it!';


I'm totally voting Barack Obama. Effin' genius.
I am sure she is tired. Being a Senator and running for president can be taxing. Plus we tend to be more critical of hpw women look over the men. Also remember they only have so much to work with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder