Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am getting married in Feb and need a make up artist?

I am a bengali getting married in Feb.Please suggest me which salon should I go for complete bridal make-up n rest who can give me a stylish look keeping the tradition as well.I am getting married in Feb and need a make up artist?
umm sweety, u didnt mention which country ur in!!I am getting married in Feb and need a make up artist?
India Baby........... Report Abuse

I seriously tried to find one on the internet but, I would suggest going to this site: http://www.bardhaman.com/matrimony/bridal_makeup.htm


and seeing if maybe a friend or someone can do it thierselves based on the details it gives....and don't forget do not get a massage the day before your wedding...don't know why that is just what they say. good luck and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder