Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you become a make up artist w/out going to school?

I am really into make up and want to become a make up artist. Do you have to take the State Board to do that? I have a lot of books and CDs and I have everything make up artist needs(eye shadows, brushes and etc.). I do not want to go to school because it is something I want to do on a side and dont want to spend money on the school cuz I am in Dental School and already paying a lot of money for that.Can you become a make up artist w/out going to school?
Yes. Try getting hired at Sephora as a floor sales person. Show em what you can do and they will employ you as one.Can you become a make up artist w/out going to school?
It's always good to get a full education. Keep your options open, because what you want now might not be the same in later life. At least with an education you can go to university and get a degree later on.
you have to go to school unless u can have people come to u and you do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder