Thursday, December 10, 2009

What GCSE ( A LEVELS , QUALIFIACTIONS) DO I NEED TO BE A MAKE UP ARTIST?

my dream is to be a makeup artist , or makeup journalist but i don't know what qualifications i would need! can anyone help me out , xo


plud does anyone know what age you have to be to work in vouge , galmour magazine etc .. etc What GCSE ( A LEVELS , QUALIFIACTIONS) DO I NEED TO BE A MAKE UP ARTIST?
none its a job for numptysWhat GCSE ( A LEVELS , QUALIFIACTIONS) DO I NEED TO BE A MAKE UP ARTIST?
Doesnt require high level grades, its a like someone said 'numpty job' once youknow how to do it, its there.





But can rake in money from being a celeb and movie make-up artisan
do hair and beauty in collegge
well i think art is a good one to have shows your artistic flow
  • hair tips
  • 1 comment:

    1. You need a few skills and g.c.s.e art is a really good one to take ,I think the main one is you need maths and English but you also need good teamwork skills. Hope this has helped

      ReplyDelete

     
    skin disorder