Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much does it cost to get your make-up done by a make-up artist?

People say I'm pretty, so I want to know how pretty I can be, and it seems like I cannot put make-up on right because no one taught me, and I don't know which make-up to use and stuff like that, so I was thinking about going to a make-up artist to do my make-up.How much does it cost to get your make-up done by a make-up artist?
I dont know, but as for you at home just start with some mascara and fairly nuetral blush, they go a long way! Oh and invest in a good blush brush, (have them at walmart even) ..the ones that come with blushes are crap-ola.


If you do go to a pro ask them to teach you some tricks as they apply.How much does it cost to get your make-up done by a make-up artist?
i have the same problem and i am going to the bodyshop and its free
they do it for free in the malls like at dillards or macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder