Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the scope for a make-up artist?

I am thinking of pursuing a course from the London School of Make-up.


Can anyone tell me if it will be worth the time and money. Its going to cost me a huge sum so I want to make sure that there is enough oppurtunity for me to showcase my talent and make money.What is the scope for a make-up artist?
quite hoenstly babes i have worked as a makeup artist and have never done a formal qualification.talent is more important.the only basics you need to know are what colours suit people and how to apply.this info can be found in beauty magazines,websites or from asking another makeup artist.i wouldnt pay a huge sum to get a qualification.and there isnt a lot of business for this market which is why i dont do it anymore though this may be different in other areas.alot of colleges in britain actually do this course for free.so have a scout around xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder