Monday, June 21, 2010

How Can I Obtain a Make-Up Artist License?

well, i understand that you need to have a license to be a make-up artist you can find in Macy's, Marshall Fields, and other department stores. I would like to know where and how I can obtain that license. Also, my aunt would like to obtain one also, but she doesn't have US citizenship. Can she still get one? If you have any answers, please post them.


Thanks! NaNaHow Can I Obtain a Make-Up Artist License?
go to nomausa.comHow Can I Obtain a Make-Up Artist License?
Hi, you can also apply for marinello school of beauty, they have many different locations all over. I also read that you need to complete 1600 hours for practice.
Most store counters teach you, no license required. (I know a bunch of woman w/no prior experience that work at makeup counters)


But if you want a license, go to cosmetology school.
my sister got her license she took classes at school..idk about your aunt sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder