Monday, June 21, 2010

How to become a make-up artist?

I'm hoping someone will have some advice on what steps to take in order to become a make-up artist. I'm looking for schools in new york right now, however I'm not quite sure which ones are reputable. Helllp???





thanksHow to become a make-up artist?
I don't know anything about schools in NY cause I'm from the down under but to become a make- up artist you probably need training. I think you can either work with a make -up artist and they teach you everything or you go to school that has the course. Assiting a make- up artist would probably be more fun then having to go to school for it.How to become a make-up artist?
As a makeup artist myself I know that the best way is to get training is through a school. I'm an Aussie but I can tell you that one of the best Makeup Schools in the US are the Joe Blasco Colleges. There is one in LA, one in Orlando Florida and one is opening soon in New York. Not sure when.





Try www.joeblasco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder