Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm studying to be a registered nurse, but I have dreams of being a make up artist/body piercer. what do i do?

Being a registered nurse is the safe thing to do. But this is my dream, even if theres a chance I wont be successful. Follow my dreams? Or play it safe?I'm studying to be a registered nurse, but I have dreams of being a make up artist/body piercer. what do i do?
A nursing degree is a fantatic backup, even if it's not what you truly want to do





The knowledge you gain from it can seriously help you out if you want to become a piercer. It's a very hard industry to get into, it'd be a great thing to have on your side





It's okay to do both; the piercer that I'm currently working with actually trained as a nurse before opening his studio, apparently it's really helped!





I'd say go for the nursing but look elsewhere; even if you don't get what you want in the end you'll still have it as a backupI'm studying to be a registered nurse, but I have dreams of being a make up artist/body piercer. what do i do?
Follow your dreams or you will always wonder about them. If nursing is not your calling you will not be a good care giver nor will you be happy in your work. Nursing is a secure, good salaried profession, but you must truly like caring for the sick, injured and dying on a daily basis. If you do not feel that, then you are now wasting your time. There is a world of difference between nursing and being a make-up artist. How badly do you want that dream, only you can make that choice.
follow your dream!!!
You'd be surprised at how much medicine is involved in cosmetics and knowing about makeup forces you to deal with the skin - an organ, so do both


go to school for nursing, finish and tend to the other desires and see how it goes, the nursing will keep you competitive and you'll stand apart from others in cosmetology


study it on the side, in your own spare time, keep being into it, etc.
follow your dreams! you have to decide which will make you happier
how it is ?





http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?sortid=3%26amp;sortpath=0,3,
why waste your time with nurseing when its not what you really really want...follow your dreams %26amp; be happy
You know there is a world full of people that get up every day and go to a job that pays well but they are completely miserable. My mom raised us saying, I don't care if you sweep floors as long as it's a job that you can't wait to get to everyday. I remember watching my mom in the mornings getting ready for work and she just couldn't stop crying, so I asked her one day why she cried everyday that she had to go to work and she said ';because I hate my job and I just don't want to go but I have to because I love you more and I have to take care of you. So needless to say I have never had a career, but I have had fun and love for my job and before you go to guessing on what I do I'll till you. I work for my self. I sell electricity for Ignite-Stream Energy and now I have time for my own children. Some times you have to take a leap of faith to be happy. When you finally do leap you will find that everything else will fall into place in your life. Best of wishes, dianamayigniteinc.biz
Follow your dreams
Do what you want to do. Easy answer!
Go for your dream. I am an RN.......because it was the safe thing to do.......because it meant financial security after 3 years of school. Did not have to climb any ladder of success for years first. An RN salary is really good right out of school. And now, after only 6 years of being a nurse, I realize I hate it and wish I never spent my time on something I do not like. I would rather be doing something else, but do not have the time to go back to school. I should have done something else in the first place.
go to school for nursing so you can pursue your dreams with a solid back up plan. nursing skills will be useful no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder