Monday, June 21, 2010

Is a dermatologist better or a make up artist for dark circles?

i went to a dermatologist....she gave me some creams which improved but very little.that dint solve the purpose actually...then i had peels done which imroved a little further again but no point coz they are still conspicuous.......now im considering going to a beautician(lol....coz i wanna be handsome not beautiful).do you think ill get better solutions???Is a dermatologist better or a make up artist for dark circles?
NOPE.. even i went to a dermatologist who perscribed me some vitamin tablets which worked a little for ma dark circles..then i tried some tips suggested by ma beautician who asked me to apply all that tomato,carrot etc around my eyes which showed no result..then atlast consulted a doctor who really helped me wit these tips


1.drink lots of water


2.instead of applying all those smashed veggies around ur eyes try EATING them(u can eat boiled veggies)


3.have a good nights sleep


4.and don apply any creams under the delicate area of ur eyesIs a dermatologist better or a make up artist for dark circles?
Believe it or not my clients (i'm a practicing aesthetitian) constantly tell me that nothing works better for those circles around the eyes than cream for..... get ready... haemorrhoids! Buy it from your local chemist and try it for yourself. I know it sounds funny but they say it works better than anything in the whole industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder