Monday, June 21, 2010

Trying to be a make up artist, need to do evening or weekend course though. So many courses. Which is the best

I have found London make-up academy, but altogether 拢4500. Its a 7 week evening course, 4 nights a week, and teaches make up, hair, nails and eyebrows, but then there is London school of Beauty and Make up which is every saturday for 10 weeks and 拢1000, and just does make up and eyebrows. How much do i need to learn in my courses to start doing make up as a profession? I have no-one to help me so I need all the advice and help I can get.Trying to be a make up artist, need to do evening or weekend course though. So many courses. Which is the best
You should check out Last Looks Makeup Academy. They conduct short-term, hands-on makeup classes throughout the U.S. Most courses are on the weekend. They have working professional makeup artists for teachers, and you learn what they do on set. They'll get you ready to work in the Industry. Congratulations on your career choice, by the way. Makeup artists live exciting lives and our work is never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder