Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to look into being a make up artist for my school theater,and i need new ideas and tests with make up.?

I am looking into being a makeup artist for my school plays, and real life, and i was wondering if you could post some websites, or leave some cool ideas for make up, this way i could try it out on my self. please? If some one could, that would be really great!I want to look into being a make up artist for my school theater,and i need new ideas and tests with make up.?
Go to youtube.com and type in Makeup, makeup tricks or makeup applying. you'll find PLENTY of ideasI want to look into being a make up artist for my school theater,and i need new ideas and tests with make up.?
here u go... try this link. i've learned so much abt diff kinds of ways of doing make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder