Monday, June 21, 2010

I am trying to become a make-up artist.What make-up would you recommend?as well as tools.?

I would like to know of the best...MAC or Mary Kay...etc


I want to know something that I can use with Confidence.





And tools that I'll need.I am trying to become a make-up artist.What make-up would you recommend?as well as tools.?
I am a professional makeup artist and I use faerie organic minerals on all my clientel. Mineral makeup is really a must for makeup artistry as it blends really well, giving a flawless face and adds a natural glow along with many benefits of concealing redness (due to the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) and it has natural spf. I have worked with oh so many mediums (liquid, cream, powder etc.) and brands and I have found that the faerie organic minerals photograph really well and my clientel is very happy with the results. I do a lot of wealthy and high end clientel and they also enjoy the fact that the makeup I am using on them dosen't feel heavy or cakey and that it is all natural and won't break them out and can actually help your skin get better. They are a smaller family owned natural organic company so if you email them they will work with you on setting up a makeup artist kit for you (and getting wholesale) like they did for me. Mary Kay is crap (I used it a long time ago and had many complaints) especially since it is an over saturated market that everyone knows about and NOBODY wants to pay you for a makeover because they are afraid you are trying to hawk your mary kay at them. As for tools needed. I would recommend a full brush kit in the leather binder (you can get from faerie organic-they have special makeup artist tools that aren't on their website) and makeup you will need several foundation colors that you can mix and I recommend highlighter, several eyeshadows you can mix, lip balm, lip gloss, wet wipes and sponges. You can check out their site here......http://www.faerieorganic.comI am trying to become a make-up artist.What make-up would you recommend?as well as tools.?
Look everywhere. Not every brand has all the brushes you'll want or need. My brushes range from art store paintbrushes (only natural fibers, except for foundation) to MACPro. It's all about what you use, not what one brand makes.





For basics, I'd get a shadow brush, a blender brush, a liner brush, an angle brush, a foundation brush, a blush brush and a powder brush.
go to sephora to buy all your tools. There even better then mac... and they have many different brands of make-up that are once again better then mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder